Terms & Conditions
This website can be accessed at www.nodaysoff.co.za and is owned and operated by Nodaysoff Pty. Ltd
These Website Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods, and the use of the Website and any entity thereof.
These Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against every person that accesses or uses this Website (“you”, “your” or “user”), including without limitation each user who registers as contemplated below (“registered user”). By using the Website and by clicking on the “Register Now or Sign up” button on the Website, as may be applicable, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
The Website enables you to shop online for an extensive range of goods which may include footwear, apparel, accessories and bags. (“Goods”).
We want our customers to be happy with their purchase of No Days Off products. If you are not completely satisfied we will do our very best to accommodate a replacement product or credit refund.
You are welcome to exchange any unwanted products free of charge, provided that:
- We offer 30 day returns/exchanges, and 14 day refunds for any product purchased online. Returns can be lodged through the ‘Contact Us’ tab on our website. Please note no returns can be processed during large sale events (Black Friday) and will be processed once the sale event ends.
- Where applicable, the product must be in its original packaging with all seals intact as at the point of sale.
- The goods are unused and undamaged.
- All returned goods are inspected to ensure that they are undamaged, unused and in the original packaging.
- No Days Off reserves the right to refuse a return if the product shows signs of use, has been damaged or is not in the original packaging.
- No Days Off reserves the right to refund a purchase if pending fees, accounts or agreements are to be settled between the business and customer or merchant. As a security measure, any standing/pending orders will be placed on hold until outstanding agreements are settled between the business and party/s involved.
- SALE ITEMS: No returns or refunds on sale items will be accepted, however an exchange for a different size or colour of the same value may be requested within 30 days of purchase. Please note no returns can be processed during large sale events (Black Friday, Sample Sales etc.) and will be processed once the sale event/campaign ends.(Proof of purchase/slip required)
ORDERS | PAYMENT & COUPONS
Conclusion of Sales and availability of stock
Users may place orders for Goods, which No Days Off may accept or reject. Whether or not No Days Off accepts an order depends on the availability of Goods, correctness of the information relating to the Goods (including without limitation the price) and receipt of payment or payment authorisation by No Days Off for the Goods.
NOTE: No Days Off will indicate the acceptance of your order by delivering the Goods to you, and only at that point will an agreement of sale between you and No Days Off come into effect (the “Sale”). This is regardless of any communication from No Days Off stating that your order or payment has been confirmed. No Days Off will indicate the rejection of your order by cancelling it and, as soon as possible thereafter, refunding you for any amount already paid.
Orders may not be cancelled after receipt of payment of the Goods by No Days Off. After dispatch of your Goods, you may cancel the Sale only in accordance with the Returns Policy.
Placing Goods in a shopping basket without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an order for such Goods, and as such, Goods may be removed from the shopping basket if stock is no longer available. You cannot hold No Days Off liable if such Goods are not available when you complete or attempt to complete the purchase cycle at a later stage.
You acknowledge that stock of all Goods on offer is limited. In the case of Goods for sale by No Days Off, No Days Off will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued on the Website. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock. When Goods are no longer available after placing an order, No Days Off will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of the amount paid by you for such Goods.
Coupons are issued electronically in No Days Offs sole discretion. Users do not have a right to Coupons, and Coupons cannot be earned. Coupons are issued under specific terms and conditions regulating when and how they may be used.
- Please read these terms carefully. Your use of our electronic voucher services (including via any of our web sites or via our iPhone or Smartphone applications) will be subject to the current version of these terms published on our web site at www.nodaysoff.co.za. If you do not accept these terms, you may not use our electronic voucher services and we may refuse to redeem electronic vouchers issued to you.
- Our terms contain specific provisions to limit our liability, allocate risk or liability to you or act as an acknowledgement of certain facts by you. You should pay particular attention to these terms since they limit your ability to recover losses that you may incur in connection with your use of our services.
a Coupon can only be used once, with promotional offers on the Website;
only one Coupon can be used per person unless No Days Off specifies otherwise; and
Coupons cannot be used to buy Vouchers or other Coupons, cannot be exchanged for cash, and are not transferable to any other person.
No Days Off reserves the right for legal action against abuse of web coupon use on the platform www.nodaysoff.co.za regardless of technical errors. Abuse of the above terms will be a breach of the website terms and conditions which are accepted upon checkout on www.nodaysoff.co.za
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Defective products can be lodged through the ‘Contact Us’ tab on our website.
Should a product be defective we are happy to assess the defect and perform the following:
- Repair the identified defect.
- Exchange the defective product.
- No Days Off reserves the right to elect whether the product should be repaired or exchanged based on a physical inspection of the defective product.
A product defect specifically excludes damage arising from the following:
- Damage arising from normal wear and tear,
- Damage arising from any alterations to the product,
- Damage arising from negligence, incorrect use or abuse of the product,
- Damage arising from inadequate care that could reasonably be expected.